Weekly Song: The Vision

12.10.2008


Assuming I can figure the technology aspect of the equation out, I would like to have a song available to listen to each week. In addition to the song, I will provide a bit of a background on the artist, where I heard the song, why I like it, etc. More or less, whatever I feel like saying about it, I will. I will try to get a wide swath of musicical stylings involved, but the lowest common denominator is that I must like them all. I will do my best to get a new song out every Wednesday.


There is a song in the right-hand column, under the aptly titled heading of, "Weekly Song". Just hit the little play button next to it, and if all goes according to plan, the song will begin playing.


So without further ado, I give you the weekly song...

0 comments: